We are happy to share our Ideal Tech Labs’ (ITL) few Key Milestones in 2016 below:
- Successful completion of 14+ number of projects for our valuable customers and partners
- Successful release of UAF (Unified Automation framework) for Web/Mobile applications – QA framework
- Launched our new cloud based product CDI (Cloud Document Interchange), a Business Document Management System and repository
- Signed product development and services partnership with Bay Area based major Logistics Product Company
- Supported product customization and Go-Lives on several marine terminals across the globe
Some of them include : RSGT – Saudi Arabia, Khrogos, Kazakhstan, Malta Terminal, SAGT SriLanka, Tropical Terminals Florida, EUROFOS, NTB Germany etc.,
- Expansion of Leadership team by adding Mr. Srinivasan, ex-Senior VP Deutsche Bank as our new Director – Strategy and Operations
- Expanded QA team, we bagged the work to convert the legacy automation scripts to DSL and optimize end-to-end test execution time; we have reduced the script execution to few hours from the several days of execution time.
- Launch of Ideal Tech Innovation Lab (ITIL) office, a new facility in Bangalore as part of our focus on Innovation (Mobile and IoT) and Business Continuity strategy
- Expanded Hybrid Mobile expertise built and launched an e-commerce platform, an Online & Mobile Grocery store for one of the Retailer in Chennai.
- Launched Bolo Protect (boloprotect.com) in partnership, it is now the official site for all secondary work for the Annapolis US police department.
We thank everyone for their contribution to achieve these key successes and once again wish you all a very happy new year 2017.